Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

21 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 13

I am grateful for candles. They bring such a warmth and pleasant aroma for things. I wasn't always that into them, but it's really nice to light them on a cold Milwaukee evening when the temperature dips below 20 degrees. I am also grateful for lazy Sunday afternoons. My weeks are so busy that sometimes it's hard to stop and enjoy things for a bit. I'm grateful we got to just laze around today and enjoy the day. I'm grateful for my husband and his support of me as I complete my degree. I'm grateful that he makes me dinner and offers to do the dishes. I'm grateful that while our house is messy, it's not really dirty. I'm grateful that in another couple of weeks I will be done with my degree and ready to take a more equal part in the household duties.I'm also grateful that I was able to get that degree. It's been both a lot of hard work and a blessing.

No comments: