Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

21 Days of Gratitude: Day 12

Today I'm grateful for Milwaukee winters. It snowed last night, leaving the landscape blanketed in a beautiful white covering. I'm grateful that our neighbor that moved in last year brought a snow blower with him. I'm grateful that we got to sleep in this morning, make breakfast together, and clean up a little. I'm also grateful that Spencer offered to do the dishes since he knows that I'm busy. I'm grateful that he also shoveled the driveway without any prodding from me. I'm also grateful that I've been getting things done around the house today, and that I have time to work on my school work. I'm grateful that we have so much and have been able to get so much out of our time in Wisconsin. I'm also grateful that my cold is finally going away and that I no longer feel sick.

No comments: