Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

21 Days of Gratitude: Day 16

I am grateful today that I got my paper defended successfully. It means that I am officially done with my Master's program (with the exception of the final for my class). It was a lot of work. I have been working on it off and on since August and for a while I was concerned if I would ever get it done. I'm grateful that my adviser was so helpful and quick to give me feedback so I could get it done on time.  It's been a long road, and I still have one more paper to go, but it's been worth it. I'm grateful it's almost over and I'm grateful that I got to do it. I'm also grateful that I got to meet so many great people by taking those classes. I've made some great friends through it.

On a related note, I will be walking next May with Spencer for graduation. We got to walk together when we graduated from college. Our families are coming out and it should be a great. It will be great to show off Milwaukee to everyone. If anyone else is interested in checking it out, we'd be happy to show of the area. One warning: it was 10 degrees today. You might want to wait until summer. 

No comments: