Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And Then There Were Two (Months)

I neglected this past week to post that match day is officially less than 2 months from now. Two months is not that much time, especially when you consider that one of those months is February (the shortest month of the year). At the same time, two months is a really long time when you're waiting to find out where you will be spending the next four years of your life.

So what will I be doing for the next 2 months while I patiently (ha!) wait for the news? Art. Knitting. Going to the gym. Attempting to clean more. Reading. Baking. Participating in Soul Restoration. Basically whatever strikes my fancy which is both nice and weird after being in school for most of my life. Spencer will be continuing his rotations most likely with a healthy dose of Starcraft thrown in. 

So, despite the waiting, I anticipate that the next few months will actually go by pretty quickly. Which is awesome, considering how long I've been counting down. :) 

Image from here.

No comments: