Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

21 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 7

Today was a great day because I got to spend time with my sisters, which I don't get to do very often. I'm grateful that we had a chance to all be in the same state for the first time in over a year. I'm also grateful that I got a chance to spend time with my brothers and sister in law this past few days. We don't get to do that too much anymore, but we were able to spend time together this trip playing games, eating, and just hanging out. I am grateful for my family. I am grateful to be married to Spencer and for all of his hard work throughout medical school. I'm also grateful we only have 6 months of medical cool left, with 4 months left before we find out where we will be for residency. I wish we could stay longer, but we are heading back to Milwaukee tomorrow. All in all, it's been a great trip and I am thankful to have been here this thanksgiving.

No comments: