Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

21 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 4

Today I am grateful to have time off. In a busy world of work, school, and housework it is often easy to forget to slow down and take time to reflect on what's important. Today we were blessed to spend the day with our Russell side of the family. We played games, saw a movie, ate together, and hung out around the house. I am grateful we had that time together today before life speeds back up again. I am also grateful to have in laws that love and accept me. They are always so welcoming to me and I feel truly grateful to have found such a great family to join. Though it can sometimes be a challenge because they do things so differently than my family, I am grateful they have been so willing to love and welcome me into their family.

No comments: