Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

21 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 2

I am thankful for the safe travels we had today. I am thankful that the airport screenings we endured were no more invasive than past flights. I am grateful that my brother in law was there to pick us up and that the rest of my inlaws are so glad to have us in Utah. I'm grateful that we have a king size bed to sleep in and that it is warm and comfortable (it was ours before we moved to Wisconsin). I am also grateful to have such a great traveling companion in Spencer and that he puts up with my complaining and last minute packing/travel panic. And most of all, I'm grateful today that the TSA didn't take my knitting and that I didn't lose my cool when I messed up the same row 5 times before I got it right.

Goodnight!

No comments: