Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Addition

Spencer and I are expecting....new iPhones! I had you going there for a second, right? Well,  I guess we're not expecting any more since mine showed up Monday and his showed up today. We had been coveting them for some time, but didn't want to switch to AT&T from T-Mobile. Our deal there is just too good. Plus, who in the world wants to pay that much AND have limited data? It's crazy!

Things I like about it so far:
1. The data plan. I can get Internet anywhere which I originally resisted, but now love.
2. The camera. So, I've always had a camera on my phones, but never one that was that easy to use.
3. The apps. Angry Birds, anyone?
4. The speed. My iTouch was fast, but this is just so much faster.
5. The screen. It's so dang clear. I've never been hung up on the whole HD thing, but dang. This thing is nice.
6. The fact that I only have to carry one thing....which also means I only have to plug in one thing.
7. The ability to sync with outlook. Especially since I plan my life in outlook.
8. Uploading pics to facebook without having to find the connecty-thing.
9. The battery life is so much better than the stupid Droid phone I had for less that a day.
10. I already know how to use it since I've been using the iPod touch for about a year.

Things I don't like:
1. If I drop it, it will most likely break. This would be OK, except I have the tendency to drop my phone.
2. I have to charge it nightly. Sure, the battery life is great and this is not a significant change from the iPod, but I really hate having to remember to plug my phone in every night.
3. I'm really, really, really worried about losing it or hurting it somehow since it was so expensive.

Well, the pros are outweighing the cons so far. I don't really know if I will come across too many additional cons to add to the list, but I think I could turn the ones that are on it into pros if I tried hard enough. Now to go sell some more stuff to pay for them....

1 comment:

The Cluff Family said...

It has taken me a long time to fall in love with the iPhone, but it finally happened. Reid got one about two months ago, and I am planning to get one for my birthday next year. Hopefully, they'll have a new model out, so mine will be cooler than his. :)

Do you have Fruit Ninja?