Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

5 More Months

I meant to have this post up yesterday since March 17th is match day, but I guess the day after is just as good. In just 5 short months, the match will finally be here and we will finally know where we are going to live for the next four years. With interview season fast approaching, the options are already narrowing down, but some sort of confirmation that Spencer is actually going to study anesthesiology and be licensed to practice it and actually get to go out and do so in the very distant future is a nice thought. So far the choices are as follows:

Loma Linda, CA
Milwaukee, WI
Rochester, NY

With three interviews scheduled and one plane ticket purchased (one way to CA) we are both crossing our fingers for more. Because more is better, or something like that. Among my top choices for additional interviews would have to be the University of Virgina, the University of Utah, Oregon Health Sciences University, or perhaps UC San Diego (but only because it's getting cold and I'm craving sunshine and beaches).

In other news, I'm currently in the throws of my midterm paper for researcher ethics and increasingly feeling the pressure to at least get something drafted for my final project since it's due in 10 weeks.

1 comment:

The Cluff Family said...

So sad you won't be joining us in CO. And are you back in school? I thought you were just working?