Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello September

Well, it's the first of the month again which means it's time for my obligatory first-of-the-month post. This month Spencer starts his rotation on family medicine at St Joe's Hospital. After 4 months in scrubs, I think he's going to have a hard time wearing work clothes again. And I'm going to start having to do more laundry. Boo. Plus, he's "away" this month which also means I don't have free reign on the car anymore. Double boo.

On a more positive note, August ended with several positives. I started my last class for my master's program, which means come December 21st I will offically be done! Another plus, Spencer and I spent an entire Saturday cleaning and our house looks great! I also completed my second 5k this past month coming in around the 37 minute mark and then promptly took most of the rest of the month "off" from running, instead focusing on doing more classes at the Y and riding my exercise bike.

Well, that's all for now. Time to get back to work!

No comments: