Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

No Picture=No Fun

One of the reasons I started this side-blog (and didn't feel the need to tell anyone about it) is because I wanted to flex my creative writing muscles a little bit. I used to be a prolific reader and writer and college (and then work while doing graduate school, being a wife, and running a home business) killed it for me. So, I thought I could keep up with my writing skills if I at least took the time to occasionally jot down some notes on our medical student life or whatever. However, I have noticed that some people don't want to read anything someone writes and would rather complain about the boring lack of photos. I am not a picture taker and can't remember the last time I pulled out the camera to snap a few, let alone actually downloaded any. Despite this, I feel compelled to post a picture since this blog has become a veritable fortress of text. So, for your viewing pleasure:
you get nothing! That's right folk! The network is down so no photo! Better luck next time. :)

No comments: