Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Back to Business

I've done a lot of soul searching in the last 24 hours and I'm sure there will plenty more in days to come, but I've decided (with Spencer's support) that BeautiConrol is more worthy of being a top priority than I've made it. I really want it to be a viable option for when we finally have children. Though I swore I'd never want to have children (I also swore I would never get married), I really can't imagine leaving them every day and going to work. I have grown to love the idea of being a stay at home mom and taking care of our house and family while Spencer does most of the bread winning. However, I also want to contribute to the income so that we can be better equipped to take care of our family. Plus, I really love spa-ing and pampering other women. The bottom line: I really enjoy the business (even though I'm insanely unorganized right now) and I want the option to quit my job and stay home when our yet-to-be-conceived child comes into existence. Until then, I will continue to work, finish up my master's degree, run the house, and work BeautiControl part time. The bright side is that I should be done with my masters by the end of July! Wohoo!

No comments: