Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Busy Week

This week has been incredibly busy. I had high hopes for what I'd be able to get done and am pleased to say that I probably actually got about half of it accomplished. Is it just me, or do the rest of you women out there sometimes feel like no matter how much you accomplish, there is always more you should be doing? Oh, well. I am pleased with what I did get done this week so that will just have to do for now. So here's a brief run down of the highlights of the week:

Monday: Making dinner after working from 8-5 non stop trying to finish up my duties at work.
Tuesday: Frantically trying to finish up and turn in a paper for my mental health (and ethics) final.
Wednesday: Our 4th wedding anniversary. Spencer was on call and I started my new job. I saw him once that day around 5 AM as he was heading into work. I spent my evening trying to find my gift while figuring out the clues he emailed me. Eventually, I found the beautiful fresh water pearl necklace with matching bracelet and drop earrings. I also made it to Zumba at the YMCA and managed to make a pretty tasty Mexican casserole.
Thursday: Costco run! Plus, the food storage and basement are now a little more organized. :)
Friday: An almost-camping trip (long story) and a trip to Chili's instead (yuck).

So there you go. A busy week. I had hoped to exercise more, but oh well. I guess I will just have to try harder next week.

No comments: