Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The 4th Year Plan

Spencer has his schedule for 4th year pretty much figured out now so I thought I'd share the plan"

July: Surgery at Columbia St. Mary's
August: Anesthesia at Froedtert
September: Radiology at St. Luke's or St. Joe's (I can't remember)
October: Blood Bank (appropriate for Halloween).
November: Off right now, but we have to go to LA so he can take a portion of the boards.
December: Off for interviews
January: Internal Medicine, but he'd like to have it in November instead so he can interview.
February: I don't remember. Transfusions maybe?
March: I don't remember, but it's match day!!!! Cardiac consults perhaps?
April: Hmm...I don't remember again. Must not be important
May: Transition to clerkship and GRADUATE!!
June: Move (if needed, though we want to stay)/party/vacation
July: Start life as a resident. And start getting paid. Boo-yah.

The end is in sight!

No comments: