Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Get a Job!

When we were in college and newly married Spencer and I were friends with a couple who were both athletes for BYU. Unfortunately, neither one of them were currently participating in their respective sports (basketball and track) because of injuries so they had more time on their hands than they were used to. The husband filled his time with pre-med classes and other related pre-med activities. He has since decided to go and has nearly completed law school because his wife though it would be "less stressful," but I digress. She, on the other hand, had the typical class load and nothing else to fill her time with. So she complained to him that she was bored and he needed to spend more time with her. His response? He told her to, "get a job."

For some reason I still find this hilarious.

1 comment:

Jessica and Reece said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I look forward to reading more about life as a future doctor's wife :)