Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

30 Days

I have a friend who does "30 Days Without" challenges just about every month. For instance, one month is was "30 days without sugar" and another was "30 days without bread." She's using it as motivation to lose weight, but I think it also helps her work on being more disciplined on an area of nutrition where it's harder to be "good." I suppose this makes sense. After all, they say you  need something like 21-30 days to form a habit. Being the food-lover that I am, I never jumped on the bandwagon, but since I started working full time I've developed a habit of having at least one can if not more of diet cola per day to help keep me alert. There's tons of chemicals in diet soda that are bad for your body, teeth, etc. and I'd like to break the habit. And so, with my friend's example in mind, I'm embarking on an attempt of "30 Days with NO soda." I'll post at least a weekly update to let you know how it's going and if I slip (or I guess you could say sip, haha) up.

Here's to day #1.

No comments: