Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

No Soda Day 30 and 30 Days of Exercise

It seems I started a post about half way through this challenge but never published it, so here it is now:

"Well, I've reached the half way point and I'm proud to say while I've been tempted to quit several times, I've never actually given in. I find the temptations are strongest in the mornings and when I'm out to eat because that's when I would normally indulge."

It's now day 30. I successfully completed the challenge! I'm proud to say that I remained strong and won't be going back to my daily habit any day soon. I plan on continuing to limit my soda intake because I felt healthier overall while I was abstaining. Now, onto the next challenge.

My next 30 day challenge is to get 30 minutes of exercise a day. Today is actually day 3. I started Monday with dog agility, Tuesday was a 30 minute jog, and tonight I'm doing the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 tape. I'll try to keep the blog more up to date for this challenge since its going to take more planning and effort to meet this goal. Sundays I will be limiting myself to dog walks though.

Here's to gettin' fit!

No comments: