Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

The New Pup

2 weeks ago we welcomed Percy, a miniature poodle, into our home. We are really loving having him and watching him explore his new home. He is a pure bred dog despite the multicolored coat. So far his favorite pastimes are destroying cardboard, destroying paper products of any kind, and just being generally cute. We got him from a breeder down in San Diego. He was one of two black puppies (both male) out of a litter of 6. The other 4 were an apricot/cream color. 5 were boys and 1 was a girl. Below are some of the pictures I took with the new camera my mom gave me for Christmas. Hopefully now that I have a camera I like, I will start getting better about taking pictures and posting them to the blog. Pardon the quality of some of the shots--it's very hard to photograph an active puppy. :)








No comments: