Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moving Realization(s) #4

Image from here.
A few brief (and random) thoughts while I'm supposed to be working...hehehe, what can they do, fire me? :)

1. We are leaving in 3 days. 3. Wow. How did that happen?
2. The closer we get to moving, the less nostalgic I get about "stuff."
3. Hopefully, I won't later regret this temporary "declutter bug" that's taken over.
4. How is it that I'm still dealing with crazy projects at work when I only have 2 more days?
5. Wisconsin is getting humid. Perfect time to leave for dry heat.
6. I gave my hamster away (the demon one). I am both elated and sad all at the same time.
7. I am probably not going to get another hamster since I just gave away all of his hamster "stuff."
8. A dog would be nice. Spencer, can we please get a puppy? Pretty please? Yes? Awesome.
9. I'm about to join the ranks of the unemployed and I feel {mostly} calm about that.
10. We are about to embark on a 36+ hour car trip where we will both be driving the WHOLE time.

Life sure is full of uncertainty. Isn't it exciting?

1 comment:

Aubrey Jane said...

I am so excited for you Megan! Decluttering is good - you probably won't regret it. Unemployment is not too bad - you'll find something to do, I'm sure. I hope everything goes well with the move and the horriable long drive. Be safe!