Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Moving Realization #2

I'm beginning to see the logic in e-books and e-book readers. We started packing the books first. We are using fairly small boxes since they tend to get heavy pretty fast, but we have already packed about 15 boxes just of books. And that's only about half of them. Plus the DVDs and Wii games....

I've tried to pare down our inventory. Believe me, I have. It's just--there's nothing quite like the smell of a book, the feel of the pages, and the sound the pages make when you turn them. Some people never re-read their books; I do. To me, that justifies keeping them around, even if they do take up space and weigh ten tons.

On a brighter note, after the books we pretty much just own clothing and kitchen wares.

PS: 3 more weeks to moving!!

No comments: