Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

End of Another Semester/Year

The semster has been over for me for about 6 weeks now, but Spencer's school year just ended last week! Do you know what that means? Spencer is now a 4th Year!!! His first day on the job was yesterday. I can't tell you how exciting it is to know that there are only 11.5 months left until he graduates and 12 until he finally gets paid for all his docotoring. It's almost even more exciting to think that we will know where we will be headed for residency in just 9.5 months! People have babies in that amount of time (no I'm not hinting).

Holy cow. These last 3 years have really flown by. It's crazy (and a little bit of a relief) to know that there are only 5 more years of training (4 of which include payment) before this whole medical education journey ends! All I can say it, I'M EXCITED! :)

No comments: